Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Whistlepig Creek Productions

I have looked at purse patterns  for a couple years. I found a site I like. I found it after seeing a purse in the LQS that caused me to buy the pattern. I played with making the purse tonight. It is close to done and will need a couple buttons. I considered it confusing cause I was using stripes and fabric with words. I ended up finding out that there is a terrific tutorial on the site for that specific purse and other tutorials for their patterns. I got the flip flap purse. I want more. So, they also have digital downloads of the patterns and you never have to leave home. I like that too. The tutorial showed me everything I could need to ask. I thought I would hate making the strap. It was actually easy. I did have to adjust the pressure on the thick layer to do it.
   I browsed the site and went to the blog and then to the blogs they liked. This took me to a humorous site that seems to have little videos of stupid things people do. I had a few REALLY good laughs there.  Check out favorites on their list and then Moda Lissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment