Saturday, September 29, 2012

I have satisfied by taste for quilt shop open house trips. I made 2 to a LQS and 2 trips to another LQS a few days ago. I missed going to Columbus for the one at Red Rooster.
  I am playing with the google programs. I have installed Google talk and Google voice. It took forever to get Google voice to work. My firewall was blocking it. I had to work with the settings in it at least 3 times and finally browse to the file and force the firewall to see that it had permission. I felt like I was beating my head against the wall.
  I sent myself a text from it too. I set up a voice mail account. I still haven't been able to talk computer to computer to my brother but I drained my phone battery twice trying to get it setup and where he could hear me. It appears that one hurdle was the headset and recording ability in my computer. I made a test sound recording and that should be set up.
 I am trying to add a widget to the blog to have voicemail on it too. I think there is a problem with the fact that the programs have been updated and the steps to add/setup/access some of these things are not showing on my blog. I will work on it.
  My quilt shop hop ended up with more xmas fabric! What a surprise. I try to resist. It is what I had intended to work on tonight but did the google voice/google talk instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment