Monday, November 5, 2012

NOV. 5, 2012

Seems I have left my blog unattended. I didn't mean to. I have found so many nice blogs with great info that I just don't know how I could possibly have one that is important, useful, meaningful etc.
 I have discoved all the videos on utube for stitching different all over designs. I am saving them to lists and favorites,  I am impressed by what I have seen so far that is from APQS. I am making a notebook up with drawings to refer back to for the designs.
  I have been out gathering up new "free" downloaded patterns. Somehow, I didn't seem to think I have enough.
  I hadn't been on the blog since the mess with the fish and the aquariums. I have not quilted either.
I did trim the last quilt that I did for a friend. That is a step in the right direction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment