Friday, July 26, 2013

bad blogger and bad quilter

I am passed the stage of being a bad blogger. I read a tutorial of how I should run my blog if I am going to have one. Really? I am retired and will do it as lazy, sloppy and careless as I see fit. With all the health issues my dog had, my issues, and life getting in the way, quilting almost halted. The nasty machine punished me for all my unkind words and thoughts about it. In the middle of furiously piecing Paris Flea Market for babies, the stitch regulator broke down. Just another "if I use it something else goes wrong" fact.
   My toe got infected. That sucked. The dog is better and acting like a child again. He is RUNNING! This is awesome after his toe was removed. Won't bother with more details but I was close to losing him. It made it scare me about my toe after seeing what happened with his. Podiatrist was nice. This is my bad blogger excuse. Next is my bad quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment