Sunday, August 11, 2013

Chevron's in the works

I have 4 chevrons in the works. I have 2 tops ready. I have ordered and should have the part for my longarm by Monday if it didn't arrive today. I sort of dread trying the part. If it doesn't work, the repairs will just be more money. That is the way it has been going. Anything going right means something else goes wrong. My sewing machine shutdown and went blank yesterday but then worked again. I suppose that is next to break down.
   I have been trying hard to use the fabrics to get the most out of them. I am back to the chevrons. I still have a hard time getting the amounts right. I don't feel like I am making much progress.  My first set of notes and charts have been redone more than once. I wanted to keep it to 2 reds, 2 blues and one white. I still ended up with mine planned with 3 blues, 2 reds, and 2 whites. I may have to add more reds to make the amounts I need. I have a bit more stash to search.

No comments:

Post a Comment