Tuesday, August 13, 2013

encoder replacement and bull going on

I got the new encoder today. I was hopeful it would fix it. That lasted about 3 seconds. The new one sort of didn't fit. I took the  big thick rubber rings off the wheel part and put the o-rings from my old one on it and it seems to fit and roll properly. It didn't fix the problem. I saw a wire hanging out of the plug then. The wire must have been partly broken and finally went completely. Or, the encoder was bad and I took it on/off enough and messed with it, that I broke the wire. Pretty disgusted. I am going to try to find an end that will fit from an electronics supplier. I can stitch a while in non regulated. I just don't want to. I could order a cable for it but then the whole machine needs lifted up and the cables changed.  It was a terrible let down.
   I had been piecing a bunch of patriotic quilts. I have a carpenter star that I need to put borders on. I have a 2nd Carpenter star blocks almost all made. My sewing machine is showing an extreme sign that it is almost dead. I can't do much without having a sewing machine. It is just pretty crappy having both machines messed up.
   Personal stuff in my life is sucking right now too. I am disgusted about the house. I would want anybody not to buy a house from their family's estate. I am feeling pretty burned and down about it. I spent part of the night pretty furious.

No comments:

Post a Comment