Sunday, September 16, 2012

patriotic star lap quilt

I have been getting back into quilting after replacing the tension spring on the longarm. I did around 9 small quilts and 7 have already been sent to a nursing home. I made some easy star quilts. I have several that were pastels and I did a patriotic one. I have 2 more strip quilts and the applique flower quilt that I am considering for the nursing home. I actually put bindings on 2 quilts last night. I am hoping to get binding on another one tonight. I had thread issues and was shocked since it acted like the new spring was bad. I do believe that most of it was a wad of lint in the bobbin case spring. I am hoping the issue is resolved. I wouldn't have thought the lint could have been in there like it was.
This is a 36" lap quilt with polyester batting.


No comments:

Post a Comment